June 20, 2008

Quick catch up on last few weeks...(cont'd)

I was driving down Albert St with 3 minutes to spare before my 11am meeting with Toni Hedley, Segment Manager at APN Online. Parking on a side street, I leapt out of my Nana's Toyota Starlet and ran to the parking meter just in time to get my ticket before the other guy heading towards the same meter got there.

With 1 minute to spare I signed in at New Zealand Herald reception. Toni wasn't long and met me in reception. We decided to head across the road for a caffine fix. We had a chat about the challenge and APN Digital Media. She hooked me up with some mean contacts at APN Digital Media and MySpace New Zealand. Oh! Did I mention that APN Digital Media is offering students and non-profit organisations participating in this year's yMedia Challenge $24,000 worth of advertising on NZherald.co.nz? How cool!

No comments: